This role is an essential element of our wellness team. As a Massage Therapist, you ensure that each guest has a memorable experience during their visit and leaves feeling relaxed and well-rested. Our one simple goal is to provide clients with unparalleled service and hospitality, uncompromising style, and exclusive luxury brands. A place where creativity flourishes, education is ongoing, and most importantly, staff and clients are indulged in an immersive experience they will take with them long after they leave our care.
This position is an essential part of a multifaceted wellness and salon team who shares a love for service that goes above and beyond the expected in the beauty and wellness industries at one of the premier health and beauty resources for western New York.
THIS ROLE MAY BE A FIT FOR YOU IF:
- You love offering wellness services and feel intrinsically rewarded when you serve a guest or team member well
- You enjoy providing luxurious massage therapy
- You feel excited to collaborate with people who also love this craft
- You love the feeling of making someone’s day better
- You have a current NY state license
- You like working and are available for retail hours (weekends, some holidays, and special events)
- You love the vibe of a salon and spa where teamwork is everything- we work together, train together, and have fun together
- Learn quick- every day brings new experiences, and our expectation is that they are always handled to a high standard
SERVICES PROVIDED BY MASSAGE THERAPIST AT SCOTT MILLER WELLNESS SPA:
Deep tissue massage
Body Glow treatment
Paraffin Treatments & more
- Place great value on having uncompromising wellness massage services.
- Know and showcase your understanding of the Scott Miller vision, mission, and values through your actions in the salon.
- Work in collaboration with Scott Miller fellow wellness team members to ensure that all guests receive an exceptional spa service.
- Understand and excel at performing established Scott Miller standards including all guest care protocols and prebooking.
- Share and promote additional service and retail options, including gift certificates or promotions with each guest.
- Ensure the spa rooms are “guest ready” at all times. This includes keeping your sheets fresh for each guest, rooms clean and refreshments offered to each guest.
- Attend staff meetings as required.
- Provide beverages and refreshments to each guest.
- Execute all wellness spa setup, opening and closing routines as defined
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness- including salon cleanliness checks as scheduled and sanitation per the NY state requirements
- Maintain full and accurate guest service records
WHAT IT MEANS TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
A scan of our brand will tell you that Scott Miller is a brand known for its talented and caring team – this is possible only because we all value growth and seek to improve daily. Working side by side or having lunch in our break room you’ll hear laughter and conversations among friends. We are nice, talented people- and we look forward to expanding our team family.