This role is for a housekeeping position. This role is essential to keep the salon running smoothly and provide a clean, welcoming, well-functioning, and enjoyable environment for all staff and clients. Teamwork, attention to detail, self-motivation, and the ability to be task-oriented is essential when taking on this role. This opportunity is well suited for someone that is interested in the salon and spa industry or who simply enjoys working in an environment where your work is valued and tasks are consistent and essential to the work we do at Scott Miller.
THIS ROLE MAY BE A FIT FOR YOU IF:
- You like to feel that you are helping to support your team.
- You are professional and enjoy working with a respectful team to work towards daily goals.
- You enjoy staying tidy and keeping things in good working order.
- You would like to be a part of an exciting salon environment offering top-of-the-line services.
- You like to keep yourself motivated and enjoy being a self-starter to get jobs done.
• Collects towels and capes/robes throughout the salon and spa that need to be cleaned.
• Washes, dries, folds and puts away towels/laundry for salon and spa.
• Report washer/dryer maintenance needs to the Inventory Manager or the Operations Manager.
• Quietly walks through the spa and locker rooms to collect laundry.
• Acts as a Spa Attendant and keeps locker rooms, bathrooms, and all common areas tidy.
• Helps to maintain cleanliness of shared spaces such as bathrooms and employee break room.
• Ensures dryer filters are free of lint.
• Helps ensure an exceptional experience for Scott Miller clients.
• Accomplishes all other duties and tasks daily to help support the team in keeping all spaces inviting and clean.